Lucid Motors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering. Is a lucid for real? Will they actually make a car? One that a customer owns? With all the other manufactures out there jumping into the EV world, what the heck is taking Lucid so long?

Seriously …..

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what’s the heck are you talking about?

the point is, If Lucid actually releases a car, and if it sells, and if they remain in businless…. All really big if’s….

where is the excitement on these forums? It’s dead here.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Follow up. It has nothing to with Tesla or Tesla owners.
yes Tesla is dominating the market. So what.
can Lucid make a dent? That’s the question.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The number one selling car in the UK is the Model 3, and if 10% of the Euromarket is electric, it will only keep rising. 2.3% puts the US behind, but no reason that won't go up. You have to start somewhere; many were pessimistic that Tesla could make it, but they did, so why not Lucid? Some are sure any new company won't make it, but while many do fail, a few will make it through, so long as they have good fundamentals. Rawlinson knows that the Air has to nail it on the initial release which is why the delay is occurring, suppliers are being held to very high standards, which is promising; I am optimistic.
Maybe so. Maybe so.
at the same time the Air is so dam expensive I’m wondering just how many they can sell to make any difference at all?

I wish them luck.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes so what.
in Germany you could get a book with stamps added every month your worked… wait. Gary never got their VW Beatles , did they?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts