Lucid Motors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hey all. Just following step 2 of the instructions. I put in my reservation last weekend and just now found this forum.

I'm overly excited about this vehicle. I've been following Lucid for about a year and a half now. I'm very much a "I'll believe it when I see it" type of person. Well, Tysons mall had a vehicle in the showroom and I was able to see and sit in it. Now I'm a believer and reservation holder.

Hopefully I can quench my excitement by looking at other people's update posts and delivery stories.
Welcome to the forum @SBZRO.
Did you consider any other vehicles before deciding to go with the Lucid Air?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Thanks for the note. I have a 2016 Tesla Model S 90D. Love the car but it’s time for a new EV and Tesla’s service has really deteriorated and I think their build quality has as well. Am looking for the next high end EV and Lucid ticks all the boxes.
Welcome. If you have a home charging station, are you making any changes to it ahead of when the Air arrives?

·
Registered
272 Posts
(after submitting order on 25Dec21)

she says: " ... it's your car... but I don't like the red."

Switched from red to silver.

i still have my red lawn tractor...she has no interest in it. my guess is that's what I'll be driving.
Welcome to the forum!
Seeing you are coming from an E63 Wagon, did you consider any other vehicles before going with the Lucid Air?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts