Lucid Motors Forum banner
101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Well, time will tell but everyone I've mentioned to that i've reserved a Lucid the response every time is "what\who is Lucid?". Given its 520 EPA and Car of the Year it hasn't helped get them any brand recognition.
I still get the same response from a lot of people when I talk about Lucid. It's too bad Lucid isn't doing more to increase their brand presences compared to other EV companies like Rivian.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I was promised delivery in Feb/Mar for an order placed well over a year ago and confirmed way back in November. They have still not delivered it. VIN was given back in April, promised in 2-6 weeks. They missed that timeline too. Latest email from my DA is maybe July. No communication and “piss poor” customer service is my experience to date.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I was promised delivery in Feb/Mar for an order placed well over a year ago and confirmed way back in November. They have still not delivered it. VIN was given back in April, promised in 2-6 weeks. They missed that timeline too. Latest email from my DA is maybe July. No communication and “piss poor” customer service is my experience to date.
So sorry to hear.
There is something going on with part supply, we don't know about and Lucid is not willing to let you know.
I am not so sure they would deliver 12,000-14,000 cars this year, unless things dramatically improve during next quarters.
It is like having your baby. When once you have it, you will forget the past!

·
Registered
238 Posts
So sorry to hear.
There is something going on with part supply, we don't know about and Lucid is not willing to let you know.
I am not so sure they would deliver 12,000-14,000 cars this year, unless things dramatically improve during next quarters.
It is like having your baby. When once you have it, you will forget the past!
Doubtful if I will forget. This type of service is not easily forgotten. I may love the car but hate the company.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Doubtful if I will forget. This type of service is not easily forgotten. I may love the car but hate the company.
I feel your frustration. Lucid need to start being transparent to let their customers know exactly what is going on, even if it not the best news.

Hope things work out well for you soon.

Best of luck!

101 - 111 of 111 Posts