Lucid Motors Forum banner
61 - 80 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
I’ve just gotten promised delivery before Xmas. Let’s see if they make it.
Congratulations!

Could you give us details on the car: P or R, wheels, color, and location of delivery?

I got my VIN on November 19, paid for the car on December 11 as soon as I got the request, and still have had no contact regarding delivery. I called West Palm Beach today, from where the car is to be delivered, and they did not have the car on their list of incoming vehicles.

Our schedule gets a lot more complicated on December 18, when the first wave of holiday guests arrives. It would help to be able to do a little planning.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Congratulations!

Could you give us details on the car: P or R, wheels, color, and location of delivery?

I got my VIN on November 19, paid for the car on December 11 as soon as I got the request, and still have had no contact regarding delivery. I called West Palm Beach today, from where the car is to be delivered, and they did not have the car on their list of incoming vehicles.

Our schedule gets a lot more complicated on December 18, when the first wave of holiday guests arrives. It would help to be able to do a little planning.
Hope yo get your Zenith Red soon!

·
Registered
411 Posts
I talked to my Delivery Advisor late today. She gets a report each afternoon from the production team that reports status on her clients' cars. She hasn't received word that my Dream Edition has even come off the production line.

There are two weeks left in the year. My car still has to be transported across the country and then get inspected and prepped at this end before delivery. Hydbob said his car was at a delivery center for a week before it was ready for delivery. With Christmas in the mix, I think there's some chance I won't see my car this year.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I talked to my Delivery Advisor late today. She gets a report each afternoon from the production team that reports status on her clients' cars. She hasn't received word that my Dream Edition has even come off the production line.

There are two weeks left in the year. My car still has to be transported across the country and then get inspected and prepped at this end before delivery. Hydbob said his car was at a delivery center for a week before it was ready for delivery. With Christmas in the mix, I think there's some chance I won't see my car this year.
Adding to this. My rep mentioned they were issuing about 25 VINs per day, which I was still waiting on. They were still confident of 2021 delivery, though timing is getting really tight.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Adding to this. My rep mentioned they were issuing about 25 VINs per day, which I was still waiting on. They were still confident of 2021 delivery, though timing is getting really tight.
My VIN was issued on November 19 -- almost four weeks ago. If new VINs are being issued at the same point in production mine was, I can't see how the cars just getting VINs will be delivered by year end.

·
Registered
411 Posts
A poster on the other forum just took delivery today of Dream #114 in Boca Raton FL Granted, some higher numbered cars might have already been delivered closer to the factory, but that still likely leaves several hundred Dreams to be delivered in the next two weeks (which also contains the Christmas holiday).

I'll believe it when I see it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
A poster on the other forum just took delivery today of Dream #114 in Boca Raton FL Granted, some higher numbered cars might have already been delivered closer to the factory, but that still likely leaves several hundred Dreams to be delivered in the next two weeks (which also contains the Christmas holiday).

I'll believe it when I see it.
What other forum? I want to see a photo

61 - 80 of 111 Posts