Lucid Motors Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I asked my high-up contact about both of these, because I care about them too. No word on all weather floor mats, but pricing for wheels and tires should be finalized in a few weeks, though that says nothing about supply.

The 19s will definitely be available for purchase; it is just a matter of when.

For now, I would recommend the motor trend all weather floor mats and cut them to size (if necessary).
I'd be happy to bring my car to Bollingbrook, IL if anyone has a Weathertech contact. They might be able to make one faster?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I asked if they'd sell me a set of 19", the answer was a hard no.
Yikes! I was just asking questions about tires in another thread. I really want the 21", and was hoping to buy an additional set of the 19". Doesn't look like that's a possibility. I suppose I should go with the 19" now and look for 21" when they become available after-market.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yikes! I was just asking questions about tires in another thread. I really want the 21", and was hoping to buy an additional set of the 19". Doesn't look like that's a possibility. I suppose I should go with the 19" now and look for 21" when they become available after-market.
I am getting the 19" as an accessory. Call the service team.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Interesting. For some reason I always just chalked it up to just Lucid showcasing it differently on each model. They actually have different names. Bummer, I really like the DE 21" the best too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I don’t recall. I just told him send them. Price seemed reasonable when he mentioned it. I did not get tires since my local shop will store my wheels for free when I buy tires from them.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts