Lucid Motors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Paul, I've had a similar problem with Siris. Driving along and all of sudden radio goes silent and see an error "slow network, trying to connect", or something along that line. I've found that if you change channels on Siris it works fine on the newly selected channel. You can then go back to your original station and all is well. Still new with my Lucid (less than three weeks) so still learning. Can't tell yet if this is a Lucid problem or a SirisXM problem.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paul, I've had a similar problem with Siris. Driving along and all of sudden radio goes silent and see an error "slow network, trying to connect", or something along that line. I've found that if you change channels on Siris it works fine on the newly selected channel. You can then go back to your original station and all is well. Still new with my Lucid (less than three weeks) so still learning. Can't tell yet if this is a Lucid problem or a SirisXM problem.
I tried that once but will try again. Mine is also 3 weeks old. I’ve got 400 miles on it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts