Lucid Motors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
So far it doesn't look like there's one in Delaware. Based on Lucid's map of service centers the closest ones will be in New Jersey and Virginia. But they'll be opening sometime this year.

Was talking to service tech today about my car, and hey said Tysons, VA was opening late February.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was talking to service tech today about my car, and hey said Tysons, VA was opening late February.
Yeah, that's what I heard. However, since I live near the coast (Lewes area), it's quite a ride "over the river & through the woods, etc., etc." :) to get to Tyson's Corner (2.5 hours one way). Also, there are zero Electrify America charging stations in the whole state of Delaware. Ugghhhh!!! Oh well. I'm getting the Lucid charger installed so charging shouldn't be that big an issue. But for awhile we'll all be living with growing pains as Lucid expands its network & EA tries to create a network that works reliably. Still, I'm very glad I bought the car.

· Registered
22 Posts
I too have a home in Rehoboth Beach, DE. Took delivery on 12/16 at Tysons Corner after much consternation. They didn't have the registration docs ready like I was promised. I needed to self-register my car, so I wouldn't turn over the $$ until they gave me a tracking number showing the docs going out immediately. All good now. No issues with charging for my trip to FL. Drove from DE to Emporia, VA with no issues. EA definitely needs to up their game and put a station in south DE.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I too have a home in Rehoboth Beach, DE. Took delivery on 12/16 at Tysons Corner after much consternation. They didn't have the registration docs ready like I was promised. I needed to self-register my car, so I wouldn't turn over the $$ until they gave me a tracking number showing the docs going out immediately. All good now. No issues with charging for my trip to FL. Drove from DE to Emporia, VA with no issues. EA definitely needs to up their game and put a station in south DE.
Thanks for the suggestion for charging in Emporia. I'll be making the trip back from Vero Beach to DE in late February. If you'd like we can trade info on charging stations that worked. I presume you took 95 for the whole trip. We drove my ICE to FL & picked up my Touring in Riviera Beach just before year end. If you're interested in PPF & tinting, you might want to consider Ironclad PPF very close by to Lucid in Riviera Beach. Mario did a wonderful job on the whole car with PPF & nano-ceramic tinting on all glass. $7,900 all in. Looks great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts