Lucid Motors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
New to the forum. My DE-R, Zenith Red, 21" is scheduled to be delivered April 15 - on GOOD FRIDAY!
Welcome to the forum @gmglass! Very exciting news that you're getting your Air in a couple of weeks. Is the Air your first EV or have you driven or owned others?

Is there anything specific about the Air you're excited to try out when you pick your car up?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum @gmglass! Very exciting news that you're getting your Air in a couple of weeks. Is the Air your first EV or have you driven or owned others?

Is there anything specific about the Air you're excited to try out when you pick your car up?
First EV, looking forward to all the learnings that come from that.

·
Registered
5 Posts
New to the forum. My DE-R, Zenith Red, 21" is scheduled to be delivered April 15 - on GOOD FRIDAY!
Congratulations, you are the first one I have seen to actually get a firm delivery date scheduled more than a few days in advance. Let us know how it goes, hopefully you are starting a new trend in how Lucid schedules deliveries.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It depends on how you define “get a delivery date”. @gmglass has the first delivery date I have seen that was set more than a week in advance. All other Lucid delivery dates I have seen are set less than a week in advance once the vehicle arrives at the Lucid Studio/Service location.

I’m trying to set a delivery date 3 weeks in advance to fit into our PPF installer’s schedule. My new DA is trying to make this happen, but Lucid’s normal delivery process is to just report rather than schedule delivery milestones.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It depends on how you define “get a delivery date”. @gmglass has the first delivery date I have seen that was set more than a week in advance. All other Lucid delivery dates I have seen are set less than a week in advance once the vehicle arrives at the Lucid Studio/Service location.

I’m trying to set a delivery date 3 weeks in advance to fit into our PPF installer’s schedule. My new DA is trying to make this happen, but Lucid’s normal delivery process is to just report rather than schedule delivery milestones.
@Q1782 Lucid tried to deliver mine on April 9th (soonest they could get it to me from FL), but I'm out of the country until the 15th...also going right to the PPF shop the following Monday!

·
Registered
5 Posts
@Q1782 Lucid tried to deliver mine on April 9th (soonest they could get it to me from FL), but I'm out of the country until the 15th...also going right to the PPF shop the following Monday!
So were the April 9th and April 15th delivery dates scheduled through your DA in California or directly with the Lucid Studio in Florida?

·
Registered
227 Posts
@Drewbunk No standard timelines...sorry. If you had ordered a GT should be sooner than 5 months depending on colors, etc. Availability of components, etc. is a major driver.
Not safe to say 5 months. My reservation was confirmed in November. No VIN yet. Current projection from Lucid is delivery in June so 7months is the timeline right now if no further delays occur.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts