Lucid Motors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I reserved a Pure today. I expect the higher priced models to be produced first. Any idea on the Pure production time frame?

How many cars in Lucid saying they will produce in 2023?

·
Registered
Lucid Air Pure
23 Posts
I reserved a Pure in April 2022. The Lucid showroom staff told me delivery might be at the end of the year or beginning of 2023. They made no guarantees or timeframes, and I understand that. If Pures aren’t delivered until 2024 something is seriously wrong.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Placed my reservation for a Pure in early April. Am ok if delivery is late 2022 going into 2023, but not sure my ICE car will hold out until 2024....its 20y with 220kmiles. Might need to buy an EV sooner that that ....Kia EV6 (awd) is my plan B if have to wait too long for the PURE.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Placed my reservation for a Pure in early April. Am ok if delivery is late 2022 going into 2023, but not sure my ICE car will hold out until 2024....its 20y with 220kmiles. Might need to buy an EV sooner that that ....Kia EV6 (awd) is my plan B if have to wait too long for the PURE.
It could be that Lucid will get its manufacturing chops together and we will get Pures next year. I hope so. In the meantime I have deposits down on both a Lucid Air Pure and a Cadillac Lyriq AWD.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts