Lucid Motors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m supposed to receive my GT in November which will replace my 2008 Prius which has logged 220k miles, has a failing catalytic converter and requires 1-2 quarts of oil monthly. I hike a lot and the trailheads are often in relatively remote areas. My hiking friends think I should keep the Prius replacing the catalytic converter and drive that to the remote trailheads instead of the GT. Any thoughts? Thanks.

· Registered
10 Posts
I have some of the same thoughts about keeping an older car that doesn't attract attention. Not for trailheads, but for other times, like parking at an airport parking lot for a week or parking in a sketchy area of town.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have some of the same thoughts about keeping an older car that doesn't attract attention. Not for trailheads, but for other times, like parking at an airport parking lot for a week or parking in a sketchy area of town.
Good point! I live near San Francisco and they’ve had so many car break-ins and broken windows, I would be reluctant to drive it there unless I parked in a secure parking garage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts