Lucid Motors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there...just joined the forum. Normally I don't post, but I have had nothing but problems with the GT I purchased in August. There are a lot of problems that appear to be "glitches" where I would get the canned response to reset the car. Too many problems to list, but some of the consistent ones are the following.
  • HomeSense garage door opener causes the garage door to not close and opening sometimes opening the other garage door. Even had the Lucid tech program the car and the problem continues to happen.
  • Entertainment screen intermittently goes blank while driving
  • Stay in your lane warning comes on when driving with sunglasses
  • Random profile seat changes
  • Radio stops working
  • Bluetooth stops working
  • Trunk doesn't fully open

Also I have been getting a consistent range of between 2.5 to 2.9 miles/kWh. I had ordered 19" rims, but Lucid shipped me 21" rims. Only realized this problem a few weeks ago so I'm sure this has contributed to the lower mileage. I live in south FL so can understand a lower range than what is published due to the heat, but I cannot get anyone from Lucid to give me an expected range for my area. Can anyone share with me what you're getting for typical mileage?

Lastly, is anyone having issues with their Service support? It's dreadful in FL. I've had my car in their garage since last Monday and cannot get an ETA on when it will get back to me. I've been told many times that a technician will call me to answer my questions about the car, but have yet to receive a phone call.

Hopefully y'all have had a better owner experience than I have had thus far. Would love to get your feedback.

Sincerely...AtWitsEnd

· Registered
20 Posts
Hi there...just joined the forum. Normally I don't post, but I have had nothing but problems with the GT I purchased in August. There are a lot of problems that appear to be "glitches" where I would get the canned response to reset the car. Too many problems to list, but some of the consistent ones are the following.
  • HomeSense garage door opener causes the garage door to not close and opening sometimes opening the other garage door. Even had the Lucid tech program the car and the problem continues to happen.
  • Radio stops working

Also I have been getting a consistent range of between 2.5 to 2.9 miles/kWh. I had ordered 19" rims, but Lucid shipped me 21" rims. Only realized this problem a few weeks ago so I'm sure this has contributed to the lower mileage. I live in south FL so can understand a lower range than what is published due to the heat, but I cannot get anyone from Lucid to give me an expected range for my area. Can anyone share with me what you're getting for typical mileage?

Lastly, is anyone having issues with their Service support? It's dreadful in FL. I've had my car in their garage since last Monday and cannot get an ETA on when it will get back to me. I've been told many times that a technician will call me to answer my questions about the car, but have yet to receive a phone call.

Hopefully y'all have had a better owner experience than I have had thus far. Would love to get your feedback.

Sincerely...AtWitsEnd
Thanks for sharing! I hope they will address all your issues. Are you at the latest software version?

· Registered
12 Posts
  • Radio stops working

Sincerely...AtWitsEnd
When was your delivery date? What software do you have? Any updates?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts