1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I suspect the tires will be the same for all. I would gauge the model tire variations to similar cars like the Taycan; if the Turbo uses the same size as the 4S, then the Lucid GT will likely be the same as the Touring and the Pure.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I suspect the tires will be the same for all. I would gauge the model tire variations to similar cars like the Taycan; if the Turbo uses the same size as the 4S, then the Lucid GT will likely be the same as the Touring and the Pure.
There's a good amount of info out there that says a 19" wheel would have better range than the 21". The 19" offering is not attractive.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, rolling resistance and drag are higher with the larger the wheels. I plan on compromising with 20s, though 21s are esthetically better.

·
Registered
103 Posts
It depends on whether your driving is long distance most of the time.
Otherwise, I would choose 21" especially with three years of free charging at Electrify America. Even home charging is not expensive after hours.

·
Registered
127 Posts
It depends on whether your driving is long distance most of the time.
Otherwise, I would choose 21" especially with three years of free charging at Electrify America. Even home charging is not expensive after hours.
I definitely like the style of the 21". It can snow here in central Indiana so I need the 19" to put snow tires on. Just have to figure out whether to get Lucid wheels or correct wheel size, bolt pattern and width and get my own. I am looking to get a Bend-Pak lift in garage to facilitate wheel swap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts