Lucid Motors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I have a reservation on an Air GT, placed September 3, 2021. I am a lifetime automotive enthusiast, a 35 year member of the Sports Car Club of America, and a retired amateur road racer.

This will be my first EV.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi @evonthego, happy to be here.

My most recent daily driver was a Grand Cherokee, but my 20 year old son has that now. I have a Porsche Boxster convertible for sunny days. We have a Mazda CX5 (wife car) and a 2008 Beetle (teenage daughter) in the family also.

I will install what I need to charge at home. There is a Tesla supercharger and an Electrify America a couple of miles from my house also. I am retired, so charging slowly at home is fine. The 500 mile Lucid range covers me for my longer distance trips to visit family, maybe with a short charge stop along the way.

I am attracted to the Lucid Air by its design and its capabilities as an automobile. If it was an ICE powered vehicle I would still be interested in it.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hi @evonthego, happy to be here.

My most recent daily driver was a Grand Cherokee, but my 20 year old son has that now. I have a Porsche Boxster convertible for sunny days. We have a Mazda CX5 (wife car) and a 2008 Beetle (teenage daughter) in the family also.

I will install what I need to charge at home. There is a Tesla supercharger and an Electrify America a couple of miles from my house also. I am retired, so charging slowly at home is fine. The 500 mile Lucid range covers me for my longer distance trips to visit family, maybe with a short charge stop along the way.

I am attracted to the Lucid Air by its design and its capabilities as an automobile. If it was an ICE powered vehicle I would still be interested in it.
Similar, welcome to forum

1 - 4 of 4 Posts