Lucid Motors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like new EV tax credit is landing soon. But it looks pretty bad to lucid people as the msrp cap for ev credit is $55,000. I am AGT reservation holder and hope to get any time in next year.
If the bill passes, I can’t get $7,500 tax credit? If so, that would be pretty sucks…

·
Registered
151 Posts
It looks like new EV tax credit is landing soon. But it looks pretty bad to lucid people as the msrp cap for ev credit is $55,000. I am AGT reservation holder and hope to get any time in next year.
If the bill passes, I can’t get $7,500 tax credit? If so, that would be pretty sucks…
Hey @hlee welcome to the forum! That's correct the tax credit is only available for electric sedans priced up to $55,000. So the Air isn't eligible. Is that going to affect your reservation?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey @hlee welcome to the forum! That's correct the tax credit is only available for electric sedans priced up to $55,000. So the Air isn't eligible. Is that going to affect your reservation?

It wouldn't affect my reservation. I just feel bad about it and I would say lucid stock price will affect my reservation much more.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts