Lucid Motors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
One person from twitter confirmed his delivery is scheduled on 12/05 Sunday.
The October 30 premier delivery event was on a Saturday. My friend in Orlando was offered home delivery on a Saturday, and when he couldn't accommodate that, he was offered the next Saturday as his delivery date. So far the tweets seem to be coming mostly from weekend deliveries; I have found only one weekday delivery posted.

It's not a big deal. I was just curious.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The October 30 premier delivery event was on a Saturday. My friend in Orlando was offered home delivery on a Saturday, and when he couldn't accommodate that, he was offered the next Saturday as his delivery date. So far the tweets seem to be coming mostly from weekend deliveries; I have found only one weekday delivery posted.

It's not a big deal. I was just curious.
Yup, that's what I noticed as well. A lot of folks now receiving emails for AGT so ramp up is go well.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I'd be happier to see our car actually in transit. Not a word from Lucid since we got the VIN almost two weeks ago.
Good point.
Did anyone here try to find shipping info from sources other than Lucid?
For all we know publicly accessible info from the port of and shipping companies involved might be more real time, and of course Lucid lagged.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good point.
Did anyone here try to find shipping info from sources other than Lucid?
For all we know publicly accessible info from the port of and shipping companies involved might be more real time, and of course Lucid lagged.
One reservation holder got confirmation of delivery on 12/5

·
Registered
17 Posts
That 12/5 delivery date was withdrawn......he said it wasn't happening anymore and is still waiting
We see new cars in the Lucid parking lot, but has anyone received their Air delivery? Seeing no pictures from new drivers, no new deliveries on social media, and hearing about delays. Anyone out there take delivery of their Lucid Air Dream over the last 10 days?

·
Registered
411 Posts
What has your delivery advisor told you?
Virtually nothing. She still won't even admit that opting for Zenith Red put me at the back of the production queue -- something I was assured would not happen when I confirmed my order.

I'm going to call her tomorrow to ask if there's some holdup with deliveries, but at this point I'd be shocked to get a straight answer from Lucid.

I'm a grown up and can handle candid news about delays but, honestly, I'm getting fed up with the steady diet of unnecessary opaqueness and obfuscation I'm being fed by Lucid.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Virtually nothing. She still won't even admit that opting for Zenith Red put me at the back of the production queue -- something I was assured would not happen when I confirmed my order.

I'm going to call her tomorrow to ask if there's some holdup with deliveries, but at this point I'd be shocked to get a straight answer from Lucid.

I'm a grown up and can handle candid news about delays but, honestly, I'm getting fed up with the steady diet of unnecessary opaqueness and obfuscation I'm being fed by Lucid.
I’d recommend asking to chat with her manager. They may be able to give you a more exact answer.

my delivery advisor has been pretty opaque also, but I get the feeling he doesn’t know the details.
I got my Zenith Red vin on Monday

·
Registered
17 Posts

Similar experience. They are not being candid with me. Those cars we are seeing on the lot have not been reaching customers. I was told id have my car in early November. Now it is december or january. But they wont tell me what the delay is. Something is delaying deliveries

·
Registered
43 Posts
Similar experience. They are not being candid with me. Those cars we are seeing on the lot have not been reaching customers. I was told id have my car in early November. Now it is december or january. But they wont tell me what the delay is. Something is delaying deliveries
They said December “or January”? Mine has been adamant it will be in December.

If it slips to Jan, I’d demand a $7,500 discount to account for losing the tax credit.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts