Lucid Motors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had massage seats in a previous car and LOVED the feature.
i know they are available on the GT but can anyone confirm if I can get them on a Touring model?

I understand they are not available on the Pure… even as an add on. 🙁

thanks - I have a Pure reservation placed November 2021, but will upgrade to GT if I can get those freaking seats! 🤣

· Registered
189 Posts
i know they are available on the GT but can anyone confirm if I can get them on a Touring model?

thanks - I have a Pure reservation placed November 2021, but will upgrade to GT if I can get those freaking seats! 🤣
Have you tried riding in one with the massage feature? I have it on my DD but it is very mild. Helps on a long trip similar to moving around a bit. But not a real massage. So before you make it a must have feature and up your order, try it out and see how Lucid has implemented the feature.

· Registered
255 Posts

Hey @Mata Hari, from my understanding the massage seats are not available in the Touring only the Grand Touring and higher trim models. Are you going to upgrade to the Grand Touring for the seats?

· Registered
2 Posts
Hey @Mata Hari, from my understanding the massage seats are not available in the Touring only the Grand Touring and higher trim models. Are you going to upgrade to the Grand Touring for the seats?

I just took delivery of my Air Grand Touring with massage seats. I have a Mercedes that is 8 years old with massage seats that are quite nice. I’d say the Lucid is more the idea of a massage seat. I would not pay extra for the massage seats. I’d also wait a nice bit of time until they figure out this car, it drives nicely, but the rest of it, not so great and very frustrating.

· Registered
2 Posts
I’ll first say that I have had the car for 24 hours, so still lots to learn. I am used to playing music/news quite easily. Everything appears to run off my iPhone, which is dangerous, esp while driving. The Bluetooth connection is rather horrible and works most, but not all of the time. I hope to learn of a better way to maneuver through my audio experience.

I drive into a garage and around a tight corner at home and while parking I’d prefer to retract the side view mirrors. Once the car is 5mph + the side view mirrors extend, which just happens to be at the absolute worst time for me. If I want my mirrors retracted, then let me. Or let me program or choose to have them auto extend at some mph greater than 5 mph, say 10-20 for example.

Massage seats are nothing magical, if included, fine, but i would not pay extra as an upgrade.

Vented seats, I am still learning the best way to make these work to their fullest. My reading on forums says that I need to have a certain combo of floor venting to get air to the seats. Would have been nice to have a tutorial on this during delivery and I did ask the question as the ventilation did not appear to be functioning properly.

My Delivery advisor was very charming, however, lots of these issues were brushed over during delivery and I did ask questions and bring up concerns. He sorta guessed at answers, which i do not do the best job of tolerating.

Rather cumbersome to switch b/t screens for most functions. I would not be surprised if Lucid 2.0 brings back a few buttons. Other than the actual act of driving, Which is truly amazing, I find my other cars much more intuitive and easier to navigate.

I think for now, we are all loving the car, but are tolerating the bugs and clunkiness of the tech in hope that it will improve greatly. I hope this helps.

· Registered
20 Posts
I’ll first say that I have had the car for 24 hours, so still lots to learn. I am used to playing music/news quite easily. Everything appears to run off my iPhone, which is dangerous, esp while driving. The Bluetooth connection is rather horrible and works most, but not all of the time. I hope to learn of a better way to maneuver through my audio experience.

I drive into a garage and around a tight corner at home and while parking I’d prefer to retract the side view mirrors. Once the car is 5mph + the side view mirrors extend, which just happens to be at the absolute worst time for me. If I want my mirrors retracted, then let me. Or let me program or choose to have them auto extend at some mph greater than 5 mph, say 10-20 for example.

Massage seats are nothing magical, if included, fine, but i would not pay extra as an upgrade.

Vented seats, I am still learning the best way to make these work to their fullest. My reading on forums says that I need to have a certain combo of floor venting to get air to the seats. Would have been nice to have a tutorial on this during delivery and I did ask the question as the ventilation did not appear to be functioning properly.

My Delivery advisor was very charming, however, lots of these issues were brushed over during delivery and I did ask questions and bring up concerns. He sorta guessed at answers, which i do not do the best job of tolerating.

Rather cumbersome to switch b/t screens for most functions. I would not be surprised if Lucid 2.0 brings back a few buttons. Other than the actual act of driving, Which is truly amazing, I find my other cars much more intuitive and easier to navigate.

I think for now, we are all loving the car, but are tolerating the bugs and clunkiness of the tech in hope that it will improve greatly. I hope this helps.
It does, thank you. I can't wait to get my AGT and in general am happy being a beta tester with tech. However, with a car I am a bit concerned as I don't want to get distracted by glitches while driving. I especially don't want my audio connection failing. I hope this gets resolved soon.

· Registered
255 Posts

Congrats on picking up your Air Grand Touring @Ggrooms! How does the driving experience compare to some other cars you've driven? Which color is your Air?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.