Lucid Motors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lucid had it's grand opening in Munich Germany this past weekend! I threw together a video of my impressions of the event and car! Please don't expect too much footage of the event as there were quite a few vip's...didn't want to infringe on their privacy.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum @fast400..
Did they give you any cool things at the event?
From your experience of the Air, which legacy automaker would you say it comes close to most?
Interestingly, Mercedes has a showroom two doors down from the Lucid Showroom. I got to take a closer look at the Mercedes EQS in their showroom. The quality, fit/finish is minimally better in the EQS, but it's pretty close. It's the benchmark I would compare the Lucid to...without having driven either. The Lucid had a couple of very minor imperfections in the paint, but nothing that can't be detailed away. Gaps looked very good overall. The only gap that bother me slightly is the trunk gap. It appeared a bit larger than all the other gaps of the car on the zenith red model in the showroom. They had a gold one outside which seemed better. Inside of the car.....Home Run! If I were forced to criticize anything inside it would be the high floor in the back seat with the large battery...put your legs at 'knees up' position.
I think in Europe it'll be a niche for anyone that wants something unique or different. Most Germans want strange things on their luxury cars like trailer hitch etc. They're also a bit skeptical of the 'new'. But I still think they'll have success in Europe overall.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.