Lucid Motors Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
For those like me who don't follow the market this is rather confusing. Once the merger is complete it will be so much easier. Just follow LCID. I just wonder if all my shares will some day be worth more than the price of new car. Anticipating change to LCID and maybe the number of shares I have will go up? @JWEV100
I'm no expert, just running with the basic law of supply and demand. Then there's how much other EV stocks have moved. I'm not expecting the next Tesla but Tesla and similar stocks can provide some indication, like Rivian: CCIV Stock: The Rivian IPO News Sending Churchill Capital Racing

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm holding till I turn 65.
I bought quite some shares of CCIV at $10 in jan 2021, later at $17, and recently at $25 before reverse merger. I am holding them as long as I can probably for over five years.

I strongly believe it will double at the end of this year, may be even about $60. By end of 2022 it may be over $100 to $120. By five years, we don't know. May be in $200's.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I bought quite some shares of CCIV at $10 in jan 2021, later at $17, and recently at $25 before reverse merger. I am holding them as long as I can probably for over five years.

I strongly believe it will double at the end of this year, may be even about $60. By end of 2022 it may be over $100 to $120. By five years, we don't know. May be in $200's.
Lucid battery technology today is the worst it will ever be. Given voltage, charging speed and overall engineering those predictions are conservative IMHO.

Maybe an engineer can explain. Can Tesla older cars switch to 900v and or charge on a 900v system?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts