Lucid Motors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These patent images that Lucid Motors has filed with the EUIPO show what the Gravity SUV could look like in production form.
Lucid-Gravity-profile-side-patent-image.jpg
Lucid-Gravity-front-quarters-patent-image.jpg
Lucid-Gravity-rear-quarters-patent-image.jpg
Lucid-Gravity-front-patent-image.jpg
Lucid-Gravity-rear-patent-image.jpg
Lucid-Gravity-top-roof-patent-image.jpg

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm surprised how similar it looks to the renderings from a few months ago. I don't see any major differences. I like how the front sunroof looks like it'll blend into the windscreen.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I'm surprised how similar it looks to the renderings from a few months ago. I don't see any major differences. I like how the front sunroof looks like it'll blend into the windscreen.

Yeah, I love how much we're getting from the 'concept' and how much more production ready this version looks.
What do you think about the changes? Because I was liking the original shorter front and rear ends.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yeah, I love how much we're getting from the 'concept' and how much more production ready this version looks.
What do you think about the changes? Because I was liking the original shorter front and rear ends.
That was what stood out for me. The front I think is alright (could be shorter but not a dealbreaker) but the rear overhang looks like a lot. That might be a pain maneuvering.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts