Lucid Motors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Lucid Grand Touring for sale in Atlanta. It ran on the Cars&Bids auction site this week and surprisingly it did not reach the reserve price. Here is the auction link with all of the information and pictures of the car.

Lucid Grand Touring

Infinite Black, Mojave Interior, 29 miles.

The reserve price was $143,000 and I would sell the car for that. Contact me via the email in my profile information if interested.

Please, I do not need any help selling the car and serious inquires only. Thanks.

·
Registered
158 Posts
But you got the federal credit and your buyer won't. So you are actually looking to make a significant profit. No wonder it hasn't sold.

·
Registered
9 Posts
At the current prices, someone could order a brand new one today for $146,500 ($154,000 less the $7,500 tax credit). Unless there’s a buyer out there desperate to have one TODAY vs waiting 6+ months, the price may be a tad high

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I appreciate the inquiries but the car is sold.
Also, the posts about making a profit on this car are incorrect. With sales tax, the car cost over 150K, even with me receiving the federal tax credit, no profit was made. I didn't need two Lucids, the details are in the auction listing comments. Take care.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts