Lucid Motors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, this came out of nowhere.

Lucid's first Design Studio outside of California was opened in Miami's upscale Brickell City Center late last year. It's a nice showroom with a very pleasant staff that makes for an entertaining outing for car enthusiasts.

However, it's just been announced that Lucid is moving to a 23,000 square facility in the new $4B Miami Worldcenter which will contain a showroom, test drive vehicles, and a service center.

This signals great confidence from Lucid in its products and its future and will inject further energy into its arrival as a major player on the automotive scene.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Wow, this came out of nowhere.

Lucid's first Design Studio outside of California was opened in Miami's upscale Brickell City Center late last year. It's a nice showroom with a very pleasant staff that makes for an entertaining outing for car enthusiasts.

However, it's just been announced that Lucid is moving to a 23,000 square facility in the new $4B Miami Worldcenter which will contain a showroom, test drive vehicles, and a service center.

This signals great confidence from Lucid in its products and its future and will inject further energy into its arrival as a major player on the automotive scene.

Well they Need a place to Deliver your Dream and all the other Airs!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They won't be delivering any Dreams there, I'm afraid. I am in Naples and was told by my Delivery Advisor that, since Florida has not yet issued a dealer license to Lucid, my Dream will have to be delivered to my home.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts