Email was sent out to reservation holders on 10/25/2022 at 10:01 AM EST
I also received this email today. My reservation date was 04/21. It will be nice to see this progress!Thanks for the welcome! I am still waiting on my Touring and just posted this to see if anyone else got this email. I contacted my DA and they said that I could get a confirmation email as soon as next week. My reservation date was July 3rd 2021.
Received an email to finalize. 5/21 reservation.
Unfortunately I can't follow through, changed career fields since then and took a huge pay cut. Hopefully somebody gets bumped up one when I cancel.
Welcome to the forum guys!I also reserved 5/22 Please post if you get any updates for your order and I will do the same
If you had took up on their offer to lock the reservation in hopes of getting the $7.5k EV tax credit next year then you are like everyone else, can't change the configuration untill you are invited to finilize the order. They has to lock it so they can generate the binding contract.I am still unable to change my order. Anyone else? I was hoping to change the color. Ordered the Air Touring in November.
For what i was able to review, GT has higher HP and range than Touring. Aside from all paint color choices at no extra charge, Glass canopy, Surreal sound and DD pro, GT has massaging seats, 21” wheels standard. not Sure if I missed any other difference.Have received the full specs of the car? What will it have and what will be missing from the GT?
I have had none of the issues best auto ever. Coming out of multiple Porsches.Heya.
I reserved a Touring and Pure so i had the option between the two. Definitely not interested in the glass roof though, way too hot when in direct sunlight, so I would have to wait for the metal roof anyway (they told me late 2023). I might still be able to get the Pure but I'm less interested in that trim because of the single motor.
Also, I've been seeing a lot of issues with EA and charging not working in general, which is pretty unacceptable. Combined with the QC issues (body and trim gaps), software issues (unable to unlock/start car with fob), and general build problems (bad Nav, bad/laggy UI, radio/software not working at all) I'm a little hesitant to try to stretch my budget to still get it right now anyway.
99% confidence that I'll be able to start the car isn't good enough, you know? "Sorry, my $100k EV wouldn't start" simply isn't an acceptable answer to miss a meeting. I don't think they should be releasing cars with these issues even 1/1000 chance, even if it meant more delays, because they only get this one shot at becoming a household name. If the launch flops they're going to lose a huge public perception "market share". So far the Dream edition launch was pretty lukewarm and GT isn't looking hugely different.
I hate to sound negative, I followed and supported Lucid since the beginning. Didn't buy a Tesla because I was waiting for the Lucid. Basically everything except for the drivetrain just isn't ready for prime time.