Lucid Motors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lucid has announced that all of the reservation spots for the Air Dream Edition have been booked. If you missed out the next highest trim level you can order is the Grand Touring.

They sent this out in a recent email. Also, if you go on their website they removed the Dream Edition from the reservation page.

Registered
Pleasantly surprised to see the number at 500 as a Dream Edition reservation holder. I have not come across any reservation holders discussing their reservation numbers and place in line etc like Tesla members did a decade ago. Would be fun if any members here were interested in discussing when they placed a deposit and try to compare reservation numbers to make some sense 馃
Cheers!

Registered
Is there anyone in Phoenix or Tucson that has a reservation for the Dream Edition? I have a surprise for you. Hit me up on this thread.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pleasantly surprised to see the number at 500 as a Dream Edition reservation holder. I have not come across any reservation holders discussing their reservation numbers and place in line etc like Tesla members did a decade ago. Would be fun if any members here were interested in discussing when they placed a deposit and try to compare reservation numbers to make some sense 馃
Cheers!
Welcome to the forum @Kzooguy! How long have you had your reservation for the Dream Edition?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts