Lucid Motors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Lucid Air Touring
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do most of my driving in the Detroit-Chicago-Milwaukee-Up North geographies. Interested in hearing about charging experiences throughout the Great Lakes.

I have a Touring ordered from the Oak Brook, IL store. Hoping for a December delivery but that may be wishful thinking.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Picked up my AGT on June 29 at Goose Island: Zenith Red, Tahoe Interior, 19” Aero Range Wheels, Glass Canopy Roof and AWD. Given how packed the Goose Island venue is with new cars I would have thought there would be more activity in this forum.
Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Grille

I and three others made a round trip between Aurora, IL and New Glarus, WI yesterday on a single charge and we were not driving to maximize range. We instead went for maximum luxury.

·
Registered
2022 Lucid Air Touring
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool. What are you getting for miles/KWHr do you recall?
I saw a white Lucid driving around Lake Country Wisconsin several days ago (that’s a region about 25 miles due west of MKE.) Just beautiful.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Cool. What are you getting for miles/KWHr do you recall?
I saw a white Lucid driving around Lake Country Wisconsin several days ago (that’s a region about 25 miles due west of MKE.) Just beautiful.
If I drive in an energy conserving way, which is not my natural driving style, I've seen 4.1 mi/kwh. In a recent longer trip of about 300+ miles in a fully loaded car, i.e. four adult passengers and a trunk full or belongings, driving at 70 MPH (or more) on highways, with slowdowns here and there due to road construction, and with refreshment and bathroom breaks, I believe I got about 3.3 mi/kwh.

·
Registered
306 Posts
If I drive in an energy conserving way, which is not my natural driving style, I've seen 4.1 mi/kwh. In a recent longer trip of about 300+ miles in a fully loaded car, i.e. four adult passengers and a trunk full or belongings, driving at 70 MPH (or more) on highways, with slowdowns here and there due to road construction, and with refreshment and bathroom breaks, I believe I got about 3.3 mi/kwh.
How was the ride quality like with 4 people going on a 300 mile trip? Was everyone comfy?

·
Registered
357 Posts
The Air is a very comfortable car. Everyone loved the ride. I also let everyone take a turn riding shotgun. Of course they were all curious, and perhaps a little bit in awe, of the displays and touch screen controls.
It's quite amazing how roomy it can be, the first time I saw this video I was impressed and still am.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts