Lucid Motors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
22 Lucid Air GT
dpatel0380

I took delivery of my Air GT 5 weeks ago, love the car. However, changing from my wife's to my profile settings (and vise versa) takes a long time (up to 30 secs) to change. Most frustrating is the car seems to prefer my wife's profile more than mine, thus if we both have our fobs with us as we walk to the car and I am driving, I will have to "scrunch" in the driver seat, close the drivers door, wait up to 30 seconds before the drivers seat will electronically move to my profile position. All while my wife is laughing at me! 馃槙 I have had 8 or 9 software updates since delivery, thus I am hoping this issue, along with other nagging software issues will be addressed in the coming months.

vhillmd

Registered
My key fob does an open the car when you get close to it. And and my profile setting takes forever to come one. Anyone else have same issues?
Last night in a dark parking lot, my key fob wouldnt work after the car was parked for over 6 hours.
I opened the Lucid app and unlocked from my phone eventually after waking up the car which took a minute or 2.
I can only imagine what a women would feel like in that situation.
Not very comfortable.

Registered
The key fob function, or lack thereof, is my most annoying facet of this car currently. Opens the car ONLY if approached from the right front corner. Takes 30" or longer to open if using the fob button. No range on the fob, it must be within 3 feet to (sometimes) work. Tells me recurrently while driving that the key fob is not present (it is, of course), and generally sucks.

Registered
I don't think it's the battery ( I have same issue with brand new batteries), it must be related to some sort of delay in detecting FOB ( mostly related to software similar to surround view camera). In ideal situation car should detect the FOB from either side of the car left, right, front or back like the way Tesla or other cars are doing. Hopefully this can be fixed by software update.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts