Lucid Motors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope to see the lucid arrive in the Netherlands in 2022. Made a reservation in August 2020 and reading here makes me even more interested in seeing and driving the car in real life.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I made a reservation for the air touring @Air Head . The others I find too expensive. Currently, for three years already, I am driving a jaguar I pace. Beautiful car but misses the things I think the lucid will have: fast charging, continuous updates, state of the art technology. Mind you... The I pace already is a very nice car to drive.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I made a reservation for the air touring @Air Head . The others I find too expensive. Currently, for three years already, I am driving a jaguar I pace. Beautiful car but misses the things I think the lucid will have: fast charging, continuous updates, state of the art technology. Mind you... The I pace already is a very nice car to drive.
How is the ride quality of the I Pace as a daily driver? I've never had a chance to drive one yet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
best car I have ever had, but it's the first full electric I have had too. Before this I had a hybrid.

Jaguar is a quality car inside and outside compared to a Tesla and it has a way more advanced handling of the car.. You simply don't feel tired when you get out after a few hundred miles. I did drive in a Model 3 too and that looks (and feels) like a toy car compared to the Jaguar I Pace.

So great quality, but the technology is not advanced enough.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts