Lucid Motors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
AGT Zenith Red, Tahoe, 19” wheels (order confirmed). Can’t wait!
Most of us share your excitement. I have only waited a month since confirmation and it seems each day gets harder and harder. I fully understand the frustration of those few who have waited 5 months or more. I am hoping that Lucid becomes more forthcoming with any delays that impact those few. It has got to be very difficult for them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I have something else to wait for now… my Lyriq AWD reservation converted to a real order today. The race is on… which will show up first? (I plan to buy both)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Well I have something else to wait for now… my Lyriq AWD reservation converted to a real order today. The race is on… which will show up first? (I plan to buy both)
Wow. I didn't think they were converting AWD models yet. I reserved one but haven't heard anything as yet. It is my backup for my first choice (Lucid).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow. I didn't think they were converting AWD models yet. I reserved one but haven't heard anything as yet. It is my backup for my first choice (Lucid).
Yes, you could order an AWD model as of 5/18/2022 (which is what I did). My local dealer got two allocations and I ended up with one of them. The 2023 AWD model is sold out but you can reserve a 2024 now.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yes, you could order an AWD model as of 5/18/2022 (which is what I did). My local dealer got two allocations and I ended up with one of them. The 2023 AWD model is sold out but you can reserve a 2024 now.
I put a deposit down in June but I haven't heard back yet except for the confirmation that I did place the deposit and it was received.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I put a deposit down in June but I haven't heard back yet except for the confirmation that I did place the deposit and it was received.
Check with your dealer. Mine gave me a printout (PDF) from the GM order system showing the actual order number, the options I selected and the MSRP. The only “option” I chose was the white paint.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts