Lucid Motors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone who confirmed a Grey or silver AGT been given a VIN or a delivery date yet? I’m seeing people who reserved a AGT as late as June get VIN assignments if the car is red, white or black. Whereas anyone ordering a silver or grey having a reservation as early as 2019 sill has heard nothing.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Has anyone who confirmed a Grey or silver AGT been given a VIN or a delivery date yet? I’m seeing people who reserved a AGT as late as June get VIN assignments if the car is red, white or black. Whereas anyone ordering a silver or grey having a reservation as early as 2019 sill has heard nothing.
I have not seen either Cosmos Silver or Quantum Grey on first delivery on 10/30/21. Love to see one on road.

Quantum Grey looks wonderful.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I reserved in June 2020 and confirmed my Quandum Grey order in November 2021. I received my VIN# on April 23 and told it would be 3-5 weeks until delivery. It's been 5 weeks and my delivery guy now says it will be another 2 weeks or so because it's Grey. He said Silver is taking even longer.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I reserved in June 2020 and confirmed my Quandum Grey order in November 2021. I received my VIN# on April 23 and told it would be 3-5 weeks until delivery. It's been 5 weeks and my delivery guy now says it will be another 2 weeks or so because it's Grey. He said Silver is taking even longer.
Welcome to the forum. How else did you spec your Lucid Air?
Add it to The Lucid Air Reservation Tracking List

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
I combined my Quantum Grey with the Tahoe interior and don't quite understand while either would delay deliveries. It's a bit concerning that many later reservations have already been delivered.
Welcome @SCS! It's always tricky to understand why delivery times get changed or which orders go first. It could be a parts or supply issue like Rivianhad had or something else.

Were you looking at any other EVs before going with the air?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I received my VIN# in mid april and told it would be delivered in 3-5 weeks. I'm now told it will be a total of 8-9 weeks because of my Quandum Grey exterior. Have other Grey's been delivered or am I alone?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am also waiting on a Quantum Gray. GT, but I don’t have a VIN number yet. It’s because I want the 20 inch wheels. Does your username mean you are in San Diego? If so, hello neighbor!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Confirmed my order around July 30th. Zephyr Red, Tahoe, 21" Wheels, GT. Initial estimate: 2-5 months. A recent update about a week ago was for late December.

The glass canopy roofs amongst other parts of the car have been listed as supply chain/quality issues. With the recent post on Twitter of the Air Pure, there may be a good reason to believe certain interiors are in short supply with continued glass canopy roof issues. I am not sure how folks are monitoring VIN numbers, but it may be the case the Pures start rolling out in far greater quantities versus other models.

If the company can start generating cash flow with the Pures and work out any quality issues (noted vehicles withheld due to quality issues in another article), I would prefer that over cash issues and being guinea pigs with the GT models. I could be biased since I am financing and appreciate the extra time for a larger downpayment. The price increase pushed us to order faster than planned.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts