Lucid Motors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have the Pure reserved, but if I can save up a bit I may go for the base Touring.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We’ve got a couple. This one is replacing my wife’s Honda Insight hybrid, a 10 year old car. We are in the Portland area and have several stations near us. Actually, there are more Elect. America than Tesla’s. We were orinally looking at the Tesla S (daughter has a 3) but really liked the idea of the Lucid. We are both gadget freaks. And this is pretty much a state of the art gadget! At our age, (early 70s) the safety of the Air appeals to me. Plus the fact that I got rid of my Vette a couple of years ago.😎

·
Registered
125 Posts
Just ordered a touring with level 3 (someday) and Atmos sound. Now, the long wait begins!
We’ve got a couple. This one is replacing my wife’s Honda Insight hybrid, a 10 year old car. We are in the Portland area and have several stations near us. Actually, there are more Elect. America than Tesla’s. We were orinally looking at the Tesla S (daughter has a 3) but really liked the idea of the Lucid. We are both gadget freaks. And this is pretty much a state of the art gadget! At our age, (early 70s) the safety of the Air appeals to me. Plus the fact that I got rid of my Vette a couple of years ago.😎
Welcome to the forum @Steveo! Which tech features of the Air stood out to you the most?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts