Lucid Motors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
No idea. I spoke to a sales rep before confirming my order and she didn't know (couldn't say?) when production of the GTs will start. Fingers crossed...
I was called about a month ago (on 10/13) to ask if I wanted to upgrade to a Dream. They quoted the 2-4 month for a Dream delivery and I had asked what they thought the timeline would be if I stayed with my AGT (which I did). I was told that it would be "similar." A 2-4 month timeline put it in the mid-December to mid-February range. Since my AGT reservation was 4 months after yours, I would believe that you should be in that range.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I received this information today from my sales advisor. They are moving right along! (fyi.. my Air Grand Touring reservation was placed in early April)

”Based on our reservations you will get an invitation to order within the next 3 weeks. It could be sooner based on how quickly we can reach out to each reservation holder since we’re reaching out personally and sending invites in waves.

Once ordered it would be a 2-4 month delivery time frame. We gave this time frame since we are still figuring out how quickly we can build a vehicle without sacrificing build quality as well as transportation timing.”

·
Registered
192 Posts
I received this information today from my sales advisor. They are moving right along! (fyi.. my Air Grand Touring reservation was placed in early April)

”Based on our reservations you will get an invitation to order within the next 3 weeks. It could be sooner based on how quickly we can reach out to each reservation holder since we’re reaching out personally and sending invites in waves.

Once ordered it would be a 2-4 month delivery time frame. We gave this time frame since we are still figuring out how quickly we can build a vehicle without sacrificing build quality as well as transportation timing.”
Good to hear! Looks like they are pretty much done or done by end of year with DE.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Congrats! You look to get delivery sometime February. Now I have to wait for 7 months of backlog of GTs. Maybe maybe April / May / June for me all depending on ramp up production? Too many variables to really narrow it down yet.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hmmm. They are moving through the list fast. Someone posted yesterday that they were called to confirm their 9/2020 reservation and I had commented being exactly 7 months of reservations away. looks like they went through 4 months of reservations in 24 hours!

·
Registered
288 Posts
I received order confirmation today for GT. Put initial deposit in 1/21. Told delivery will be 2-4 months
I haven't been contacted yet, I'm 4 months behind you.

Hmmm. They are moving through the list fast. Someone posted yesterday that they were called to confirm their 9/2020 reservation and I had commented being exactly 7 months of reservations away. looks like they went through 4 months of reservations in 24 hours!
This is exciting and anxiety provoking. We have a big drive back planned and dates cannot be moved. We have to take delivery in June.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts