Lucid Motors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have scoured the Forum for a picture of an Air with a front license plate and cannot find one. Would appreciate someone posting one or directing me to where I can find one. I live in NJ and have a good while to wait, since I have a reservation for a Pure (10/2020), but I am interested in the front plate “look.”

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have scoured the Forum for a picture of an Air with a front license plate and cannot find one. Would appreciate someone posting one or directing me to where I can find one. I live in NJ and have a good while to wait, since I have a reservation for a Pure (10/2020), but I am interested in the front plate “look.”
Wheel Vehicle Car Hood Automotive lighting

·
Registered
8 Posts
I also live in NJ and hope to be getting GT in about a month. I asked DA for picture of Air with front plate and I attached what he sent. Obviously better without plate but I’ve been pulled over a couple times for my last car because I didn’t attach front plate .

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I also live in NJ and hope to be getting GT in about a month. I asked DA for picture of Air with front plate and I attached what he sent. Obviously better without plate but I’ve been pulled over a couple times for my last car because I didn’t attach front plate .
Would love to See it some time. Are you working with the studio in The Mall at Short Hills re: delivery and support or is it handled out of Newark (CA)? I placed my order for a Pure 10/2020 and I probably have another year before delivery.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Would love to See it some time. Are you working with the studio in The Mall at Short Hills re: delivery and support or is it handled out of Newark (CA)? I placed my order for a Pure 10/2020 and I probably have another year before delivery.
I drove the Dream at Short Hills a couple weeks ago. I live 2 miles from Studio. What a fantastic car! I am currently working with my DA who is in CA but have option to take delivery at home or Short Hills. Placed order 1/21 and Finalized order 11/16/21 and initially told 2-4 months for delivery. Now looks like I should get VIN in a couple weeks and then delivery after that 🤞

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I’m afraid test-driving a Dream would make me want to upgrade above a Pure! So I’m cooling my heels until they have a Pure to test drive. Best wishes for a sooner-than-projected delivery. I know we will all appreciate a review from you after a month or so. I am curious to see how many of the issues noted by owners in the Dream edition have been addressed.

·
Registered
78 Posts
It says on their website that in California the "Pilot Program extended until January 1, 2023" for the license plate wraps. What happens after Jan. 1?
Although even I would like to know the exact answer from the other members, considering the number of positive feedback they are receiving, I believe that the duration will be extended as before. Any guesses?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts