Lucid Motors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
I thought Dream Drive Pro and Surreal Sound were already standard on the Grand Touring?

(I read yesterday that the 20" wheels are now showing in the configurator instead of the place-holder wheels, but I couldn't get the configurator to load last night. This is a common problem for me, and I've seen it mentioned by others in comments on YouTube. Has anyone else had this problem?)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought Dream Drive Pro and Surreal Sound were already standard on the Grand Touring?

(I read yesterday that the 20" wheels are now showing in the configurator instead of the place-holder wheels, but I couldn't get the configurator to load last night. This is a common problem for me, and I've seen it mentioned by others in comments on YouTube. Has anyone else had this problem?)
Yes GT includes both. Pure and Touring does not.
Font Screenshot Software Darkness Multimedia

·
Registered
28 Posts

The configurator still shows the placeholder 20s, but it has updated to say they won't be available until Q2 2022.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts