Lucid Motors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Lucid Air Touring (on order)
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I test drove a GT earlier today at the Millbrae Studio. Car was amazing — ride was excellent even on the 21s, interior was beautiful and well put together, and the performance was next level.

The one really disappointing aspect was the Surreal Sound Pro system. I listened via Tidal, and there was next to no bass in the tracks I played — sounded like there was no sub (and would’ve been a letdown even in a $40k car with a base sound system). I’m coming from a 2019 Audi A6 with the B&O system, which is hardly the best in the world. The rep mentioned that the unit I drove was preproduction, so I’m hoping that this disappointment is a function of that, but wanted to see what others’ experiences have been. Has anyone else noted a lack of low-end audio in Surreal Sound Pro, or is this likely just a pre-prod issue?

·
Registered
22 Lucid Air GT
7 Posts
I test drove a GT earlier today at the Millbrae Studio. Car was amazing — ride was excellent even on the 21s, interior was beautiful and well put together, and the performance was next level.

The one really disappointing aspect was the Surreal Sound Pro system. I listened via Tidal, and there was next to no bass in the tracks I played — sounded like there was no sub (and would’ve been a letdown even in a $40k car with a base sound system). I’m coming from a 2019 Audi A6 with the B&O system, which is hardly the best in the world. The rep mentioned that the unit I drove was preproduction, so I’m hoping that this disappointment is a function of that, but wanted to see what others’ experiences have been. Has anyone else noted a lack of low-end audio in Surreal Sound Pro, or is this likely just a pre-prod issue?
Afk,

Just picked an Air 2 weeks ago. On day 10, had the same problem with all my music, Spotify, Qobuz and local radio. Called Customer Care and found out it was software issue with start up. The tech had me exit the car, letting the car to power down locking with the fob, then power up by unlocking with the fob. Give the car a minute to have all systems power up. Boom! problem solved.

vhillmd

1 - 3 of 3 Posts