Lucid Motors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Waiting, waiting, and more waiting!
All paperwork’s have been completed. Nothing left to be done. AND, my fully paid Lucid Dream has been at the Riviera Beach lucid service center for more than 10 days, waiting to be shipped to my home in Atlanta, a one day delivery trip. And believe it or not, I am still waiting. My account adviser hasn’t contacted me since the car got to Riviera Beach; I had to call him and getting status information is like pulling teeth. Finally I call the service center directly to get updated on the status. And at least I know a delivery team has been assigned but still, no delivery date……just more waiting. This really kills the joy of becoming the owner of this amazingly designed EV, which I believe will be wonderful and exciting. I wish I knew a way I could reach Peter Rawllenson directly to give him some constructive feedback, also as a concerned Lucd stock owner. I send him a message on LinkedIn a few days ago, but no reply yet.
So to you soon be owners, pay attention to three things; 1., Time consuming getting good insurance coverage, 2., lack of information on Electrify America and two-way home chargers, and 3. Almost impossible to get updated delivery schedule. ALL THESE, of course could be different, if you are lucky to get a more conscientious account adviser than the one I have. So, just be informed, no need to panic. Good luck!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Waiting, waiting, and more waiting!
All paperwork’s have been completed. Nothing left to be done. AND, my fully paid Lucid Dream has been at the Riviera Beach lucid service center for more than 10 days, waiting to be shipped to my home in Atlanta, a one day delivery trip. And believe it or not, I am still waiting. My account adviser hasn’t contacted me since the car got to Riviera Beach; I had to call him and getting status information is like pulling teeth. Finally I call the service center directly to get updated on the status. And at least I know a delivery team has been assigned but still, no delivery date……just more waiting. This really kills the joy of becoming the owner of this amazingly designed EV, which I believe will be wonderful and exciting. I wish I knew a way I could reach Peter Rawllenson directly to give him some constructive feedback, also as a concerned Lucd stock owner. I send him a message on LinkedIn a few days ago, but no reply yet.
So to you soon be owners, pay attention to three things; 1., Time consuming getting good insurance coverage, 2., lack of information on Electrify America and two-way home chargers, and 3. Almost impossible to get updated delivery schedule. ALL THESE, of course could be different, if you are lucky to get a more conscientious account adviser than the one I have. So, just be informed, no need to panic. Good luck!
At least your car is complete, just needs to be sent home. Many of us are 6 months in the 2-4 month delivery timeline without even a VIN assignment yet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Finally, I got a delivery team leader assigned to my car and he is a lot more helpful than the delivery adviser I had. After a couple of days of investigation, he called and informed me that my delay was caused by a minor scratch of a door parts happened during shipment, and the new parts have been on order but delivery are still uncertain due to supply chain issues. And he will keep me updated on the status. I should be real upset why didn’t anyone, especially my delivery adviser inform me. For more than two weeks I was kept in the dark! After I paid in full for this car? The integrity of Lucid’s customer services is started to look very shaky to say the least.
I hope Peter Rawlinson knows that to build a successful business in this competitive world, having a good product alone is not good enough, more importantly is to have equally good or better customer services. So far, that seems to be totally mismanaged.
i pray things at Lucid, such as customer services, and supply chain management will improve. Otherwise, the car I will keep and love, but I’d be smart to dump my Lucd stock shares since so far that’s been a failed investment. (And it could very well be that there is lack of customer confidence and positive references.)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts