Lucid Motors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to multiple reports Lucid is planning to have 577 car delivered by years end. Why such an odd number? Why not 500 or 550? The semiconductor shortage has affected everyone all manufacturers. Try to find a new high end washing machine. Is there some significance to the number 577?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Originally they started 500 Dream Editions for production. Subsequently it was increased to 527 and later to 577, either by demand or need. I am sure some Dream Editions will end up in Saudi Arabia.

·
Registered
181 Posts
It was also reported that the first 500 or so Dream Editions will be numbered on the foot sill plate at door.

Interesting to find out the number on each of their Dream Edition!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
They will.

Most of their 577 Dream Editions and possibly about 433 Grand Touring Editions before the end of this year.

I am patiently waiting and so are many others!

·
Registered
181 Posts
I hope you get yours soon.
I hope so too.

By the way, I received a call from LUCID inviting us to attend September 27th event at Casa Grande to tour the Lucid Facility and to test drive the Dream Edition. It would be a Lucid Company's paid trip for us for travel and accommodation etc.

We are very excited and will provide all the details and post them here after our return.

Looks like we are closing in in delivery sometime soon!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts