Lucid Motors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was looking at the interior specs of the Cadillac Lyriq @$60K. HUD, Massaged Charis, Air Conditioned Front seats. One would think Lucid is benchmarking against the new EVs for interior comfort and base options which customers would have expectations as must have at any price point greater than $60K. Wanted to calibrate expectations with the folks on the forum are these an expectation for you from the Lucid Air Pure model? Thanks!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome to the forum, @LucidFanSR!
That Cadillac Lyriq is a bit of an enigma to me. It seems aggressively priced and looks terrific (totally subjective, I know). Looking at what the Hummer EV sells for though, I have to imagine a $60K Lyriq will be as common as the $35K Tesla Model 3.
I'm not really sure how much benchmarking Lucid would be doing against anything right now. The Gravity SUV is still in development, so I assume they're looking at competitors like the Model X, e-tron, and maybe even iX, but unreleased options like the Lyriq and EQS SUV may not arrive in time to measured against the first-gen Lucids.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have heard that lucid is heavily targeting the Chinese market. Hence the extra rear seat leg room and different color seats for the front and back. It’s also different from the usual car design. So I would be surprised if they used traditional cars as an interior benchmark.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts