Lucid Motors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Thinking of a Pure with AWD, Black (to wrap, Autoflex, or dip) and either upgrade wheels or aftermarket. I don't see AWD as an option for the configurator for the Pure, did I miss it?

Is anyone worried about having to have service with no center nearby? I mean big service.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello All,

Thinking of a Pure with AWD, Black (to wrap, Autoflex, or dip) and either upgrade wheels or aftermarket. I don't see AWD as an option for the configurator for the Pure, did I miss it?

Is anyone worried about having to have service with no center nearby? I mean big service.
I was on the fence for awhile and service near was one of the concerns. If the car takes a dive, hopefully it won't, a service truck is a day or two away. I don't believe these vehicles can be towed, flat bedded only I think. I drove a Tesla Model S Performance a few years ago and was impressed, with that yoke now instead of a steering wheel they can stick it back in the egg or anywhere else they want. I believe the Pure is RWD only, if you want AWD step up to the Touring, that's the option I believe, kind of like Mercedes, the 450+ is RWD, if you want AWD you need to order a 580.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was on the fence for awhile and service near was one of the concerns. If the car takes a dive, hopefully it won't, a service truck is a day or two away. I don't believe these vehicles can be towed, flat bedded only I think. I drove a Tesla Model S Performance a few years ago and was impressed, with that yoke now instead of a steering wheel they can stick it back in the egg or anywhere else they want. I believe the Pure is RWD only, if you want AWD step up to the Touring, that's the option I believe, kind of like Mercedes, the 450+ is RWD, if you want AWD you need to order a 580.
Thanks @BIG AL

Funny about the yoke! The Pure will be offered in AWD, but no details on HP or cost yet.

I am hoping for 620 HP

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks @BIG AL

Funny about the yoke! The Pure will be offered in AWD, but no details on HP or cost yet.

I am hoping for 620 HP
The Pure is the least expensive of their cars, correct, can't see them offering a ton of options on their cheapest vehicle, that kind of defeats the purpose, we'll see in five or six months? Isn't there a $30,000+ price between the Pure and Turing?

·
Registered
36 Posts
The Pure is the least expensive of their cars, correct, can't see them offering a ton of options on their cheapest vehicle, that kind of defeats the purpose, we'll see in five or six months? Isn't there a $30,000+ price between the Pure and Turing?
Just looked it up on Lucid's Design Sheet, you are right, it does say available AWD, don't think the H.P. will increase though, I believe the Touring is AWD with the same 406 H.P.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts