Lucid Motors Forum banner
81 - 82 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
I just got an update from my friend in Orlando whose Dream Performance was delivered yesterday. I was surprised to find he hasn't put it on the road yet. He said that, while the car is drivable, he's been so tied up with Lucid in trying to resolve the issue with the driver profile that he's had no time to try the car out.

At least it seems that Lucid is working hard to get the problem resolved. But it's reinforcing my suspicion that UI software issues are going to be common and take some time in fixing with many of the early deliveries.

Having seen a less-than-ideal rollout of Tesla software on our Plaid, I hope it has blessed me with the tolerance to ride this out with Lucid without my head exploding.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
I just got an update from my friend in Orlando whose Dream Performance was delivered yesterday. I was surprised to find he hasn't put it on the road yet. He said that, while the car is drivable, he's been so tied up with Lucid in trying to resolve the issue with the driver profile that he's had no time to try the car out.

At least it seems that Lucid is working hard to get the problem resolved. But it's reinforcing my suspicion that UI software issues are going to be common and take some time in fixing with many of the early deliveries.

Having seen a less-than-ideal rollout of Tesla software on our Plaid, I hope it has blessed me with the tolerance to ride this out with Lucid without my head exploding.

Hope gets resolved soon as it's long wait for a lots of folks.

81 - 82 of 82 Posts