Lucid Motors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Got a call from the delivery day concierge...the only waiver I have to sign in person is a media waiver. The license plate waiver was signed with the final purchase agreement along with a personal data collection waiver. I will not be getting my front plate mounted.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm confused. A video was posted that was taken at a Delivery Event today at the Lucid Design Studio in West Palm Beach, FL, very similar to the October 30 event in Case Grande.

I live in Florida, and my Delivery Advisor told me that my delivery would have to be to my home as Florida has not yet issued a dealer license to Lucid. I asked whether there was any way I could go to Miami or West Palm to pick up the car at a Studio, thinking that there would be someone on hand to orient us to the car and its controls. She said that was not an option but that I would be given an orientation to the car at my home.

Yet this video seems to show Airs being delivered at a Design Studio. (I've been to that Studio, and that is definitely where this event occurred):

I continue to be baffled by how much contradictory information comes from the Sales and Delivery teams at Lucid.
If it's any consolation, my delivery location wasn't ironed out until after I started the final purchase agreement paperwork. I originally was going to take delivery at the house, changed it to Torrance about 3 weeks ago, and then was asked to take delivery in Beverly Hills for a "more curated experience." Perhaps things have changed since your original discussion about delivery with your sales advisor.

·
Registered
60 Posts
If you opt out in a state where it is required, they make you sign a waiver. I doubt they would install one on states that don't have the requirement.

It's part of the paperwork package you sign to for the final purchase agreement.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts