Lucid Motors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
My cousin works for Lucid and we have a car in order. From what I'm told, they're almost done w/ schedule all the D.A for production. It's more or less just making sure that the service centers are setup to deliver and service the cars - if needed.

View attachment 664
When was that picture taken? Hard to tell from the perspective, but it looks like 6 rows of 4 cars side by side?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm just very afraid there's a major issue with this color.

When the Doug DeMuro video drops, that's all she wrote! I just wish I'd bought more stock at $23
From what it seems based on hmp10's travails, Lucid is waiting to produce the Zenith Red Dreams until the end, after the original 3 colors have been completed. This makes me wonder if they're actually going to start with the red GTs, as the paint shop will already be set up with the red paint.

I keep wishing I bought more when it was <$20. I originally bought on the CCIV rumor at $15 and always said I'd buy more if it went back below $20. I missed my chance 2 months ago and now it's heading up and up. I may buy more if it drops below $40, but still kicking myself for not going on my instincts earlier.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Interesting

Interesting. Based on the wheels, three of those cars in the tweet seem to be Grand Tourings. Any idea what was under the car covers?
I was just going to say the same thing. No way they're delivering 3 GTs (including a zenith red) before all the Dreams are delivered. That would be a very poor business decision...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts