Lucid Motors Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just confirmed my GT (ordered late 2020). Was told it might come before end of year.

As for now, some early Lucid rsrv holders might not receive the confirmation - I talked to few people who work at Lucid, and they're prioritizing delivery to regions where they have mobile service & service center already set up (or being setup). Makes sense to me.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Just confirmed my GT (ordered late 2020). Was told it might come before end of year.

As for now, some early Lucid rsrv holders might not receive the confirmation - I talked to few people who work at Lucid, and they're prioritizing delivery to regions where they have mobile service & service center already set up (or being setup). Makes sense to me.
Make sense for sure.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Does anyone know if Lucid designates model years on calendar year like Tesla until recently did or do they release 2022 year cars from production start of this year? This would really only affect the Dream edition and a tiny fraction of Grand Touring.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Hopefully I’ll hear soon as well. Reserved in January 2021

·
Registered
288 Posts
Congrats, I talked to my salesperson and he made it seem like my May reservation wasn't even on the radar...

Which means either it's a zenith red issue or the bulk of AGT orders happened between January and May.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congrats, I talked to my salesperson and he made it seem like my May reservation wasn't even on the radar...

Which means either it's a zenith red issue or the bulk of AGT orders happened between January and May.

Thanks. I can’t wait. Wish we knew the breakdown of how many GT vs Touring vs Pure reservations there are. I don’t think your initial color choice would delay the email to confirm since you can change anything prior to finalizing order. It could delay delivery though. If I choose 20 inch rims it would delay it.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts