Lucid Motors Forum banner

2026 Chrysler 300 EV

1294 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Lucid Dreams
The all new upcoming Chrysler 300 EV, what do you think: Lucid competitor?
Wheel Vehicle Car Tire Window

Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle

The cruising range is expected to be around 800 kilometers and the power is 150-330 kilowatts.

全新克莱斯勒300假想图 或2026年亮相/转型为纯电动车_易车
See less See more
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
I'd be surprised if Chrysler ends up pricing this the same as an Air or a Model S.

It looks good I must say but I think it's more likely going up against the likes of the BMW i4, Model 3, or Polestar 2.
Reactions: 1
I think this rendering needs some of the bolder design language from the outgoing model.
As for pricing, having it priced like a base Tesla Model 3 to start would be idea, that is around the low $40k range.
The current 300 is based on a 2006 Mercedes E series chassis from back in the days when Daimler owned Chrysler. I wonder if the same 16 year old chassis will be on this model?
The current 300 is based on a 2006 Mercedes E series chassis from back in the days when Daimler owned Chrysler. I wonder if the same 16 year old chassis will be on this model?
Chrysler would compete with Hyundai and Kia, maybe Ford, regarding materials, engineering, performance, and price point.

There is not much “chassis” to share between EV and ICE vehicles. The underbody hardware is very different as is the underlying unit body. The EV needs to hold a 1,000 lb. battery while the powertrain packaging is of course massively different.
I'm very interested to see how Chrysler/Dodge/Ram EVs end up doing once they get released because they're quite late to the party compared to their competitors.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.